Mallacoota Travel and Flights
Flights and Travel into Mallacoota
To travel to the town of Mallacoota in Victoria, Australia, you have several transportation options available depending on your starting location:
If you are traveling from a different state or country, the nearest major airport to Mallacoota is Melbourne Airport (MEL). Upon arrival at Melbourne Airport, you have a few options to reach Mallacoota:
- Option 1: Rent a car from Melbourne Airport and drive to Mallacoota via the Princes Highway (approximately 7 hours).
- Option 2: Take a domestic flight from Melbourne Airport to Bairnsdale Airport. From Bairnsdale, you can rent a car and drive to Mallacoota (approximately 3 hours).
If you are already located in Victoria or nearby, you can drive to Mallacoota using the following routes:
- From Melbourne: Take the M1 highway heading east, then merge onto the Princes Highway (A1) towards Lakes Entrance. Continue on the Princes Highway until you reach Mallacoota (approximately 7 hours).
- From Sydney: Take the M1 highway heading south, then continue onto the Princes Highway (A1) towards Melbourne. Follow the Princes Highway until you reach Mallacoota (approximately 7.5 hours).
By Public Transport:
Although the public transport options to Mallacoota are limited, you can use the following route:
- Take a train to Bairnsdale Railway Station. From there, you can either rent a car and drive to Mallacoota (approximately 3 hours) or take a bus to Mallacoota (limited services available, check the current schedule).
Please note that travel times mentioned here are approximate and can be affected by traffic, weather conditions, or other unforeseen circumstances. It is always recommended to check for the most up-to-date information and plan your journey accordingly. Enjoy your trip to Mallacoota!
How to get Sale and Discount Flights for Mallacoota locals and Victoria visitors
Through an agreement we have between our trusted travel network partner Kayak and www.mallacoota.town we are delighted to offer you Heavily Discounted Flights and Car Hire. Here you can use the same services most Travel Agents use without the price markup. Enjoy :-) Simply Visit..